WE ARE OPEN and here to help you! here are some of the COVID precautions we are taking:
- Please call ahead for an appointment at 847-827-5200.
- In order to maintain containment, we are mandating NO CLIENTS in the hospital. We will be utilizing a concierge service. Please stay in your car and call us when you arrive. A technician will come out, take a history, and transport your patient to our exam room. The doctor will then do his/her exam and call you with their assessment. We will walk you through the process.
- No restrooms are available for client use at this time
- Refills will be filled via concierge service. Please call and we will bring what you need out to you.
- Surgeries –elective surgeries are postponed until the Quarantine is lifted. Elective surgery is a spay or neuter, and anything that isn’t urgent.
- We are here to help, but please stay at home as much as possible. Elective appointments (such as nail trims) can wait. If you are symptomatic, please stay home.
- Our team is here to help and we’d like to stay open. It’s important to us that our clients stay safe, but also our team.
Dr. Preiser and Dr. Harper are available for phone/video consultations as well to even better serve you during this quarantine period. Please call us for anything you may need!
WISHING EVERYONE TO STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
From your loving team at Preiser Animal Hospital